Final Registrations will be realized during June 12- July 10, 2020 at Registrar’s Office of Cankiri Karatekin University Uluyazi Campus CANKIRI. For finalizing their registrations, candidates must apply in person.
Documents for Final Registration
1. Photocopy of the ID or the passport page bearing personal information certified by the Turkish Consulates or the Embassies in their country,
2. The Original of “the Certificate of Equivalency” proving its equivalence to the Diplomas granted by Turkish High Schools,
3. Four (4) photographs 4,5 cm x 6 cm in size taken within the last 6 months,
4. If the application type is “International Student Admission Exam Result” organized by any of the Higher Education Institutions in Turkey, the International Student Admission Exam Score,
5. The Original of High School Diploma or the Turkish Translation of the High School Diploma certified by the Turkish Consulate or the Embassy in their country,
6. The Original and the Turkish Translation of the transcript certified by the Turkish Consulate or the Embassy in their country,
7. A document proving the applicant’s financial means to continue his/her study and the contact information for the institutions and people issuing the document.
8. A Report of Health Clearance for Tuberculosis, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV.