A - APPLICATION
During the applications, candidates will be asked to declare “International Student Admission Exam” results organized by our University or any other Higher Education Institution in Turkey or the document showing the CGPA for their secondary education.
The application will be based on the information declared by the applicants; however, in case of false statements, the applicant’s exam will be null and void even if they are placed and complete their registration; furthermore CAKU will pursue legal action.
B - APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. Applicants should visit the http://onkayit.karatekin.edu.tr/yoswebsite during March 02 – April 24 2020 and fill in the application form to apply,
2. Identity Information asked on the website must comply with the information on the applicants’ passport and it should not be abbreviated or changed in any way.
3. Application type;
3a. In case of applications with the “International Student Admission Exam” Result organized by our University (CAKUYOS),
3b. In case of applications with a “International Student Admission Exam” Result organized by any of the Higher Education Institutions in Turkey, then the applicants must upload the document proving their exam score.
3c. In case of applications with CGPA of the Secondary Education, then the applicants must upload the documents as a single file, which includes the original document proving the CGPA of their Secondary Education (transcripts) and the Turkish translation, which (shows the graduation CGPA of the candidate clearly and) is approved by an Embassy or a Consulate of Turkey.
4. Candidates must choose the departments/programs they wish to study (Candidates can list a maximum of 20 (twenty) choices).
5. Applications will be valid following the approval of CAKU.
Applicants will be solely responsible for any misplacements or wrong doings arising from information or preferences submitted/uploaded in the application forms.
C – PLACEMENT
1.Placements will be conducted by International Student Admission and Placement Commission based on the applicants’ score, preferences and department quotas. Applicants submitting the International Student Admission Exam Result of CAKU will be given priority.
2.CAKU has the final say as to decide not to fill all the quotas.
3. If a candidate is accepted to a department requiring Special Talent Exam, the candidate should also be successful at the relevant Special Talent Exam.
Ç- FINAL REGISTRATION
Final Registrations will be realized during June 12- July 10, 2020 at Registrar’s Office of Cankiri Karatekin University Uluyazi Campus CANKIRI. For finalizing their registrations, candidates must apply in person.
D- DOCUMENTS FOR FINAL REGISTRATION
1. Photocopy of the ID or the passport page bearing personal information certified by the Turkish Consulates or the Embassies in their country,
2. The Original of “the Certificate of Equivalency” proving its equivalence to the Diplomas granted by Turkish High Schools,
3. Four (4) photographs 4,5 cm x 6 cm in size taken within the last 6 months,
4. If the application type is “International Student Admission Exam Result” organized by any of the Higher Education Institutions in Turkey, the International Student Admission Exam Score,
5. The Original of High School Diploma or the Turkish Translation of the High School Diploma certified by the Turkish Consulate or the Embassy in their country,
6. The Original and the Turkish Translation of the transcript certified by the Turkish Consulate or the Embassy in their country,
7. A document proving the applicant’s financial means to continue his/her study and the contact information for the institutions and people issuing the document.
8. A Report of Health Clearance for Tuberculosis, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV.
Çankırı Karatekin Üniversitesi Öğrenci İşleri Daire Başkanlığı
Uluyazı Kampüsü, Merkez/Çankırı - TURKEY
Telephone: 0 (376) 218 95 66
Fax: 0 (376) 218 95 67